Home extensions and loft conversions are the most popular building work we carry out, the size and variety means that a home can have significant space added.
Key benefits of an extension or loft conversion:
1. Allows you to remain in the area you like to live whilst enlarging your home to meet the needs of your family.
2. Investment. Additional space commands a premium, because it gives a home more flexibility.
3. The new space is very flexible. Childrens play room, office, guest room, utility room for all your white goods, additional bathroom, new master bedroom....
4. Your home will be more energy efficient as a result. The insulation within the new room will meet today's high standards. In addition, if you choose Fordham Restoration to complete the work, we provide insulation materials and thicknesses in excess of recommended standards.
5. In the case of loft conversions these often mean turning a three bedroomed house into a four bedroomed house. This fourth bedroom offers the house a new investment dimension as well as offering a 'large bedroom and en-suite' sanctuary for parents!
The Fordham Restoration Process:
Our extension and loft conversion processes typically cover 10 stages and take between three and four months from start to finish. We will provide you with a project plan prior to starting, so you know what is happening and when.